The “Ladies Room” of the Church of Christ See all items with this value
The rear of the vestry of the Church of Christ, also known as the “Ladies Room,” as it was used for meetings of affiliated women's organization(s). See all items with this value
Note or Transcription
The "Ladies Room" (extreme rear of vestry,- last window) was added in 1878 upon petition of the women who collected $545.50 for it. It was used for meetings of the Women's Organizations, except in winter when it was too cold.
Place of Publication
Available Online At
“Church of Christ Old Exterior 1.” 1878. Icon1647-0268-0000014A. Dartmouth College Photographic Files. Rauner Special Collections Library, Hanover, NH. See all items with this value
Dartmouth Library Search